• Turn Key • Design and Build • Refurbishment • Conceptual Design Work • Sourcing • Project Co-ordination and Management • Bespoke Kitchens and Bathrooms • Interior Styling • Retail • Bars • Restaurants • Workspaces •
Tristan Hay Design, Residential Interiors London
Single Rooms, Renovations, Refurbishments, New Build Homes, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Extensions.
Our method of work is both flexible and tailored to the requirements of your specific project. Our approach is discrete, personal and by tailoring our services we ensure the highest level of customer service.
Our design fee varies from project to project and we are totally transparent in regards to fees so as the client you are always informed as to how much are fees are costing. We work on a fixed fee basis only with any extras agreed in writing prior to commencing work. Our fees can be based on a estimated hourly rate or as a percentage of the total project budget. As a guide, for the re-design of a single room including a design consultation, Design analysis, a concept/mood board, the sourcing of materials, production of layout plans and instillation instruction we charge approximately £1000.
Our services follow this basic method
- We meet with the client for a no obligation meeting at the project address at no cost to the client to discuss the project.
-We send out a scope of works detailing exactly what services we think will serve you best and a Fee proposal for your consideration.
- If accepted we design and present our designs for your approval.
At this point you either implement the designs at your own leisure or as in most cases will have employed us to design and co-ordinate the build as illustrated below.
- Work with local authorities, architects structural engineers etc, to gain all the relevant permissions.
- Prepare schedule of works, complete working drawings and put the plans out to tender.
- Co-ordinate the builders, sub contractors, deliveries etc to see the project is completed as designed.
- Hand over a completion pack with all drawings, certificates, warranties as relevant.
If you have a project you would like to discuss use the contact us page.